Here you will find scholarships that were sent to our office. There are so many scholarships out there! Use some of the "helpful websites" (Fastweb is the best) or do your own searches to find what is available for you. Scholarships do take time and effort but they can really pay off. Keep copies of your essays and letters of recommendation for future use.
Check this area often for updates.
Deadline March 31 - Louie Family Foundation Scholarships
- 25 - $4,000 awards
- Have a cumulative, un-weighted grade point average between 3.5 and 4.0 on a 4.0 scale (or equivalent). Students not on a 4.0 grading scale must convert their GPA to a 4.0 scale before submitting an application to the Foundation.
- Applications can be found by going to: http://www.studentscholarship.org/scholarship/10179/louie_family_foundation_scholarships_scholarship.php
Deadline April 30 - VIP $5,000 Scholarship
- 1- $5,000 award
- Submit your entry by 11:59 pm ET on the day of the deadline
- Applications can be found by going to: http://www.studentscholarships.org/scholarship/14185/vip_voice_5_000_scholarship_scholarship.php
Deadline June 1- Sault Tribe Higher Education Grant Program
- Must be attending a 2-4 yr college, taking 12 credits or more
- Must submit a Sault Tribe Membership Card
- For more information visithttp://saulttribe.com/membership-services/education/15-membership-services/education/44-higher-education
Deadline April 30 - SP Scholarship
- 10 - $10,000 awards
- Applications can be found at http://www.studentscholarships.org/scholarship/13400/sp_scholarship_scholarship.php
Deadline June 30 - Review It Scholarship
- 1 -$1,000 award
- Have achieved a GPA of 2.5 or greater during their last academic year
- Applications can be found by going to http://www.drchiureviews.com
Important websites with information for different scholarships from state to unusual/unique scholarships
Your CSS Profile is the second most commonly used financial aid form. You can begin to apply on October 1 through Collegeboard for NONFEDERAL student aid. Go to www.collegeboard.com