Who Should Register:
· Any child that is 4 years old on or before September 1, 2022. If your child is currently 3 years old, but their birthday falls between September 1, 2022 and December 1, 2022 your child is eligible with a signed age waiver.
· Any child 3 years of age or older with speech or other developmental concerns.
What to Bring to Registration:
- Your Child – they will participate in a Preschool readiness assessment.
- Required Documentation
- State Issued Birth Certificate
- Immunization Records
- Proof of Income (W2’s, Income Taxes or Pay Stubs)
- Proof of Residency – Any piece of mail that shows your name and physical address…No P.O. Boxes. (Examples: Utility Bill, Cable Bill, Phone Bill)