MUNISING PUBLIC SCHOOLS
810 State Highway M-28, Suite B
Munising, Michigan 49862
(906) 387-2103/Fax (906) 387-5686
INVITATION TO BID
Munising Public Schools is seeking bids for grounds maintenance for the 2022 growing season and/or a three-year bid for the 2022, 2023 and 2024 growing seasons. Grounds maintenance is for all school properties including football fields (game and practice fields), and includes the following:
● Mowing and maintaining all lawn areas including trimming, and seeding, fertilizing and weed removal as needed
● Providing needed grounds maintenance for football fields including mowing, seeding, fertilizing, etc.
● Painting football field lines and markings as needed (school will provide paint and equipment)
● Set up yard markers, padding, etc., prior to any home football games
● Clean up trash from grounds and bleachers after home football games
Bids must specify:
1. Bid price for a one-year fixed rate per year contract for the 2022 growing season.
2. Bid price for a three-year fixed rate per year contract for the 2022, 2023 and 2024
3. An hourly rate for additional duties outside of the general grounds maintenance services.
4. What insurance protection is carried to cover injury to persons on property.
Bids should be mailed, dropped off, or emailed to:
Pete Kelto, Superintendent
Munising Public Schools
810 Highway M-28 West
Munising, MI 49862
906-387-2103, ext. 2104
Bids need to be received by Friday, May 13, 2022 at 3:00pm.
The Board of Education reserves the right to accept or reject any or all bids.